Acxiom Product Marketer - Homebased in Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
As a Product Marketer for Acxiom, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities and product marketing for Acxiom’s data management solutions and analytics services portfolio of offerings. You will craft the market message and positioning for your solutions working closely with product management teams supporting the product and roadmap objectives. The Product Marketer provides product marketing and general marketing support including driving in market demand gen and awareness campaigns, and building high caliber product content and sales enablement materials. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand with guidance from product marketing leadership. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical data-driven capabilities into user benefits is crucial.
· Apply an outside in approach in crafting product/solution positioning and messaging highlighting distinctive competency and differentiations of offerings in the marketplace
· Craft and articulate the value proposition of the solution to internal and external audiences and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your solutions
· Develop and execute go-to-market plans, leading the internal and external launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
· Create marketing and sales enablement materials including presentations, collateral, campaign assets, message maps for solution portfolio
· Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
· Marketing strategy – own the overarching marketing strategy and plan supporting the solution and product portfolio
· Demand generation – develop the overarching marketing and campaign strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products/ solutions partnering with the campaign/ demand gen team.
· Help drive thought leadership content development to fuel awareness, leads and influence purchase, including blog posts, and eBooks
· Partner with campaign demand gen team to develop marketing programs and campaigns that drive demand, grow pipeline, and retain existing customers.
Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proven ability to think strategically
· Prior product marketing experience in the B2B services space
· Excellent cross team and cross functional collaboration
· Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment with high expectations
· Experience working at other digital agencies and marketing services providers providing marketing support across data, analytics and/or marketing technology solutions
· Master’s in Business or Marketing Degree. MBA or Executive course work
· Experience across full marketing lifecycle and marketing processes including product marketing, marketing strategy, campaign planning, digital marketing and execution
· 7 - 10 years product marketing experience
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART:
· Succinct Communicator: Ability to communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately.
· Creative Thinker: Ability to generate creative launches, training, and content.
· Organized and Detailed: Move between strategy and “hands-on” easily. Add value at different levels. High attention to detail. Strong on detail and highly organized.
· Strategic thinker: Focus on desired outcomes and push back on suggested tactics that don’t achieve them. Thinks big picture and takes full portfolio into consideration.
· Fast paced: Self-motivated, acts quickly, and enjoys having multiple projects going at once.
· Get things done in short timeframes.
· Judgement: Exercises strong business judgment in decisions.
This position does not have direct reports.
Possible locations: Remote/Homebased
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 25% eventually
Primary Location City/State:
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Homebased - New York
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Who is Acxiom?
We are leaders in helping brands achieve the number one mantra for every business – know your customer. For fifty years, we’ve helped marketers deal with a fast-changing future of growing channels, data and technology. By understanding the customer, marketers can communicate with relevance everywhere and drive better customer experiences that build a better brand and, in turn, better business.
We’re one of the marketing industry’s most experienced, respected and forward-thinking leaders. For nearly fifty years, we’ve helped the world’s best marketers understand their customers so that they can reach people with relevance rather than randomness. Our products and solutions form the data foundation that make it possible for marketers to drive better customer experiences and meaningful interactions at scale across every channel.
Our job opportunities will give you the opportunity to showcase your talents, grow your skills, and expose you to cutting-edge technologies, whether you’re an engineer, developer, products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a company that will make you stand out.
At Acxiom, our values begin with our associates, who are the single most important driver of our success. We’re looking to hire people who share our core values: collaboration, excellence, innovation, a focus on outcomes, and being empowered to make and own decisions that benefit our clients and our company. Our values represent our brand promise – to our clients and to our associates – and define our company culture.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Acxiom and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our recruiting department at 1-877-314-2049.
Attention California Applicants: Please see our California Consumer Privacy Act notice here (http://www.interpublic.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/) .
Attention Colorado Applicants: This position is not located in Colorado but applications for remote work may be considered. For information about this role under CO Equal Pay Law, please contact email@example.com
We highly recommend you create an account to monitor your resume submissions. Click on the Sign In link above to create an account or sign up at the end of your application.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings, and more:
About Us (http://www.acxiom.com/about-acxiom/)
Follow Us on Twitter
Find Us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/AcxiomRecruiting)